Treston International College remains open for Senior High School and College applications through our Online Application Process. Just follow these steps to get your application started.
- Fill out the Online Application Form at https://treston.page/Forms
- Once the online application is completed, download the forms and list of requirements. If you cannot immediately download the forms upon completing the online application, here is the link for downloading at a later time: https://treston.page/Requirements
- Submit the Admissions requirements, accomplished forms, and questionnaire to [email protected]
- You are required to submit, at the very least, a copy of your latest Report Card, PSA Birth Certificate, and the questionnaire for your application to proceed.
- An online interview schedule will be given.
- Upon passing the application screening and interview, a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) will be emailed by the Admissions Office together with the Reservation and Enrollment Form.
- Reservation and Enrollment will be done online.
- Standard Fees will be emailed upon completion of the Online Application.
- Original documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office of Treston International College.
- Application requirements may be found on the Admissions Requirements page.
- Forms may be found on the Downloadable Forms page.
- Please visit the Online Enrollment Process and Policies page for more enrollment details.